I want someone to love me, but I'm afraid of commitment. I smoke cigarettes, and herbs.
I like drugs and alcohol and anything that makes me not sober. If you talk to me, I will love you forever.<3 I also have a cats blog and a drugs blog, and the links are at the top of the page! Ask me shit.
my mom said when i was 8 i sat on top of this girl at school and made her eat grass because she called me a cow
NEED MONEY FOR COLLEGE
NEED COLLEGE FOR JOB
NEED JOB FOR MONEY
WHO THE FUCK DESIGNED THIS SYSTEM
NEED EXPERIENCE FOR JOB
NEED JOB TO GET EXPERIENCE
NEED CAR FOR JOB
NEED JOB FOR CAR
90% of my anxiety in a text post
Everyone just needs to fuck off
2. Sometimes the only right answer is an answer. Silence can break a heart as easily as words.
3. Never rush a kiss.
4. You know you’re starting to fall in love with someone when you want to hold their hand. Even if it’s just a couple of entangled fingers.
5. Read books cover-to-cover, because sometimes all it takes is one line and greatness is usually well beneath the surface.
6. People will try to change you. Sometimes for you, sometimes for them. Know the difference. Trust yourself to know the difference.
7. Sometimes sex is awkward. You have to be able to laugh about it. Laugh until it’s mind-blowingly-amazing.
8. Life isn’t about winning. (Losing at strip poker can be pretty fun.)
9. You are capable of hurting someone far more than you realized.
10. Letting go takes two people.
11. Some people will see right through your armor. That takes time and effort. Appreciate it.
12. People can break you. Only you can heal you.
13. Liking the taste of beer on someone’s lips doesn’t equal liking beer, it equals liking them a whole lot more than you’re willing to admit. But order that beer. And another. One more. It might make your walls crumble for long enough to let you realize how you feel; or let them see.
14. Some conversations can only be had if you’re sitting across from each other.
15. Sometimes a kiss tells you what you don’t want to hear.
16. Falling out of love with someone’s mind takes time. But it’s OK to lie to yourself and pretend it was all about the eyes. For a little while.
17. Moving on takes time. It takes patience and self-love. There isn’t a cosmic sign, or a moment of epiphany, you won’t wake up feeling different one morning. Order a beer once in a while. Take a sip. Close your eyes. What does the taste tell you?